Skip to main content

Random things about me 1-4

Soo since Im trying to attract more readers, Im going to do 15 random things about me.

1.I have no interest in smoking or drinking.

I have been around it all my life and have hated it. Everyone around me smoked constantly and now my mom had to have a valve replaced and other things all because of smoking. I hate how it consumes everything and i hate the smell of it. Drinking is about the same- these are 2 things I never got interested in.

2. I consider myself bisexual

I came out as a lesbian many years ago and thought it fit until one day, after coming out, i realized I had feelings for a close guy friend of mine and another guy at work. Now im not out to anyone, but i have become more accepting of myself.

3.I freaken love Barry Manilow

Most of the music on my ipod is barry manilow. I have a better day when I listen to a few of his songs, and right now, "the best seat in the house" is my favorite song.

I would love to hear from other fanilows!

4.I am not religious in any way.

I don't believe in much of the bible and get very uncomfortable with religious people, who can't understand that people do believe differently. I used to be in bible club, tried awana, and almost joined the church choir. I even thought about becoming a nun, and once again, decided against it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tmi Tuesday on Friday 12/28

Happy Holiday Season! 1. Are you celebrating or have you celebrated any holidays this December 2018? Just Christmas.. 2. Describe your typical holiday celebration. We go to my brother's house and hope like hell that they didn't invite people from the church..this year, they did and it was hell. 3. Now tell us how you really would like to spend your holiday season. Over at my brothers with just my mom, sister in law, sister and brother. No stupid people allowed. 4. This time of year broadcast TV is filled with Christmas movies. What is your favorite Christmas movie? I have too many to list! 5. Does your place of work do a gift exchange or secret santa? Do you participate? What gift did you buy to giveaway this year? What gift did you get? They have a holiday party and staff luncheon. There is a gift exchange and an ugly sweater party. I wasn't able to participate in the gift exchange this year. Bonus : Have you been naughty or nice? It depends on who you ask;) —

Muggie Maggie-A rant

Muggie Maggie- a book where everyone is obsessed with a 3rd grader who refuses to write cursive and is treated like crap by everyone; her parents, her father's secretary and her teacher. Things that bugged me about this book- 1. Unless she is willing to write cursive and go along with her parents, they say she is contrary and misbehaves!- uh no.. The outrage over her not wanting to write cursive bugged me. Its like the world will come to and end if she won't do it. 2. Her father's secretary sucks- she sends Maggie a ball point pen and Maggie writes her a thank you letter back. Good enough, right? WRONG! The secretary sends a sarcastic note back that makes maggie cry because one word is misspelled- luckily her dad is sort of sympathetic, but not by much. 3. Her teacher spends her time sending her out of the room with messages to other teachers so she will learn cursive and lo and behold, she does.. This part was actually cool.. After the 2nd day or so of bringing messag

Random things about me 6-8

6. I don't like large groups of people I get very anxious in crowds of people. Im not sure why, but it just happens that way. Im also better off with people individually as opposed to 2 to 3 people at a time. I have times where i get very quiet around people I don't know. This is especially the case at my brothers house when they have stupid people over. There was a time when a former friend of mine would want to hang out with me and his other friends, even though he knew that it would not be a good thing. His friends sucked as when we did hang out they wouldn't speak to me and barely acknowledged me. 7. If Jesus is coming back, where is he? Did he get lost? I know! Maybe he lied. This and other things pop into my head. I just think it's hilarious that everyone says he's coming back so all the religious peeps think they will be judged and get into heaven. I think if it was going to happen, it would of a long time ago when the very first person in the world died. S